Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween - To Theme Or Not To Theme

I was reading my friend Ashleigh's blog ... this is the first year that her kids did not do a "theme" for Halloween. I have a well-established history of LOVING the theme! I'll share in just a minute! :)

What do you do at your house? Theme or no theme?

Like my friend, I am a little sad that we have been without a theme for the past couple of years now. I might be able to talk the girls into it again if Jeremy and I dressed up in something totally embarassing.

Otherwise ... all I have left to offer is a couple of buckets of costumes to offer to my girlfriends so I can enjoy their themed-filled Halloweens!!

1 comments:

KaDee said...

I have tried to do a theme every year with my kids and every year no one wants to do it. I was really shooting for Scooby Doo this year. I though Madi would have made a great Shaggy! Unfortunately I was out voted and we ended up with Batman,Scarecrow,Rock Star, and Corpse Bride. I'm going to keep trying!!