Monday, June 13, 2011

Infomercial Pain

Sleeping has been a little bit optional lately ... not working so well during nighttime hours.
This slight problem can lead to late night boredom and TV watching.
Enter Cindy Crawford and Meaningful Beauty.
She is full of words that enter the subconscious and motive to take action ..

Discover my POWERFUL anti-aging secret!
Youthful and Vibrant
Smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Glow and Radiance


I am mesmerized by the promise ...
Gone will be the ever deepening crease between my eyes.

I am awake enough to not get suckered into the automatic renewing deal.
However, I am convinced enough to search Amazon the next day.

I have now used it a few times.
It is silky smooth going on and feels AMAZING.
Then, I wake up to a breakout.
Not the "I'm 14" kind of breakout, just enough to be slightly BLAH!!

Guess it is just time to accept the truth --- I have Target skin.
Noxzema
Sea Breeze
Olay

I really need to stop watching TV at 2am
before I have to admit to buying a Wizzit!!



0 comments: