Saturday, September 12, 2009

When I Grow Up .....

So ... I have been looking for a way to capture my development and growth as a photographer. One day, I would like to be really good at taking pictures. Right now, I have a decent eye for it ... but I am lacking in the technical knowledge! I know I need to take a class and really learn it, but life seems to give me several reasons why that isn't going to happen right now.

I talk people into letting me play photographer ... usually it is my own kids and they are getting really used to the random photo shoots.

I am going to start posting pictures as I take them. This is really just for me, but if anyone else would love to jump in ... feel free! I would love to hear what you like and what you think could be improved.

I look forward to this journey. Who knows ... maybe someday ... when I grow up ... I may get comfortable enough to call myself a professional photographer! :)

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I have often dreamed of this myself! Let's take a class together...someday! I think your shots look great! And, if you ever need any other willing guinea pigs, I totally volunteer my family! :)