Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Twinkle Toes



ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THESE SHOES??!!!

Just because...
  • 90% of my closet is black
  • I always get the french pedicure
  • I rarely wear jewelry
  • The world has seen me at Target without makeup
  • I do not own a BeDazzler
  • I don't like heels
  • I use the same purse for months
  • I don't own lipstick

I can be HORRIBLY boring! Despite this fact, I do try and encourage individual development in my girls. Lexie LOVES ruffles -- Rach is going through a bandana phase -- Megan has never met a sequin she didn't enjoy.

Then comes along the TWINKLE TOES ... I have never seen a more obnoxious pair of shoes. Really with the sparkles on the toes? How long can those last? They are the ONLY shoes Megan wants for school. Pretty sure she will DIE without them. She tries them on and just giggles.

Do I have to walk next to her when she is wearing them?

2 comments:

Beth Ann said...

True Story: Megan walks in for piano and says: "I'm so distracted by my shoes (grin, grin)" She has to have some individuality somewhere! I'll give her the shoes to work with, 'cause at least it's not pink stripes in her hair! HAHA

Heidi said...

Hmmm ... you are right! There are worse things than sparkles and sequins!

She was so distracted at your house she forgot her binder! Nice, the sparkles block brain waves! :)