Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Time Marches On





When Lex got home from EFY this year ... we did our normal slide show of the photos and recapping of the stories from the week. On their way to the airport, they stopped at Temple Square and hung out for a bit. Looking at her photos ..... I was completely BLOWN AWAY by how fast time is flying and how soon she will be leaving to go to school.

It took me back to my first semester at BYU -- the hair was a little bigger and thankfully, the white tights have been retired. It won't be long before she is at school and having some of those same experiences. It seriously does not seem real! I don't think I'm old or mature enough to have a child in college ..... I'm just saying!!


2 comments:

KaDee said...

Crazy to see Lex growing up. She is an incredible little lady! I truly love watching your girls grow up. What an amazing mother you are! It will be fun in your next phase of life. Glad its you, I can barely stomach middle school. Love you!

Jenn said...

Your blog is so much fun. Your positive outlook is inspiring and your sense of humor is refreshing. Thanks for sharing a piece of your happiness with us!