Sunday, June 20, 2010

Girlfriends


"Friendship between women can take different forms. It can run like a river, quietly and sustainingly through life; it can be an intermittent, sometime thing; or it can explode like a meteor, altering the atmosphere so that nothing ever feels or looks the same again." Mary Haskell


I am a HORRIBLE girlfriend: I tackle too many projects ... I work and study too much ... I'm a bit of a homebody ... BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

However, I never cease to be amazed by the power of women and their friendships. I don't think there is anything stronger than a group of women who set their minds on a task. They can truly move mountains!

I need to spend more time with the amazing women in my life ... no doubt I will be a better and stronger person because of them.




0 comments: