Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Megan Pulls a Funny


Jeremy decided to hang a tennis ball to help with parking his car. Up until now I have avoided the tennis ball by mocking him incessently every time he brought it up!

Megan and I were walking through WalMart when we saw the ultimate tennis ball. She said ... "Wouldn't it be funny to take this home and switch out the ball Dad hung in the garage for this huge one!" Why yes ... yes it would!

She giggled for the rest of the afternoon waiting for her Dad to get home!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That is hilarious! And, genius! I love it! I can't wait to hear his reaction! Too funny!

Heidi said...

He said exactly what Megan predicted he would say ..... "You two think you are SOOOO funny!"

Then she just squealed ... I TOLD YOU THAT IS WHAT HE WOULD SAY!