Tuesday, September 28, 2010

For Good

Our stake held a meeting prior to the broadcast on Saturday. As part of the program, they put together a slideshow of women interacting and serving others. I had the pleasure of helping to take some photos to use in the slideshow. For the music, they used one of my favorite songs from Wicked ... "I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn. And we are led to those to help us most to grow if we let them and we help them in return. Well, I don't know if I believe that's true, but I know I'm who I am today ... because I knew you." Such a great moment!!

Today, my heart has been inspired to think back on so many people in my life that have "changed my life for good" ... I don't generally recommend having that kind of moment in an airport! :)

However, I am so grateful for each one of them. Makes me want to go home and create my own video montage ...

0 comments: