Monday, September 13, 2010

Soccer Fever










Apparently being 41 makes one feel a little nostalgic! :)

We spent every fall for ten years on the soccer field ... and I miss it a bit!! It is actually one of my favorite sports to take photos of. Not to mention, I may have upgraded the camera a bit since the girls were little!

We would let Megan play, but as we are all well aware, she has a tendency to get concussions. We're going to stick with non-contact sports for the runt!

If anyone feels sorry for my nostalgic oldness ... send me your soccer schedule. I would be more than happy to do a drive by and take some pictures.


1 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Keep the nostalgia coming, I can't get enough of the girls and all their cuteness!! Oh, Aiden would love some pics taken from his favorite photog! One of his fellow teammates came up to the coach at their first game and said: 'just so you know, I'm really good, your gonna want to put me in a lot...' HAHA (sure enough he scored 6 of our 10 goals!)