Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Beautiful


Shhh ... Don't tell! I think I just found one of Lex's Christmas gifts.

The concept behind the necklace is the importance of teaching our daughters that beauty is so much more than the color of your eyes or the length of your legs ... beauty comes from the heart and radiates out. The necklace serves as a reminder of what truly makes a person beautiful.

Love the concept ... Love the necklace!!

Check out Lisa's other designs. I think this is such a fantastic and personal way to show your love and/or appreciation for a wonderful woman in your life!



1 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, those are beautiful!!
Can you do me a favor today, and wish Natalie a Happy Birthday? I miss her. She is great. Hope your having a great week. I love your blog-- you make the most of life! Thanks,
Jenn