Friday, April 8, 2011

Baby Girl

This is my baby girl ... my oldest .. my sunshine:



She used to look like this:



Then she looked like this:



Now she is taking the SAT and the ACT
She wants to go to BYU .. which is in Utah .. which is a long way from Texas

I cried the other day .. a lot.  I can't believe we got to this point in life so fast.
I swear I blinked and it was gone.
Don't get me wrong .. I would never do anything to hold her back.
I'm excited for the next phase of her life and I know she will love it.
I'm just going to mis her ... A LOT.
I hope I've done everything I can to prepare her for the big wide world.

I need a kleenex .....

6 comments:

KaDee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KaDee said...

You are the most amazing mother I know! I know you have given her all she needs and more to face this big wide world. She is one BEAUTIFUL girl!!!

rawemoments said...

You are the best mom, the proof is in each of your beautiful girls. Sending you hugs and kisses, we love you!

Beth Ann said...

Lexi is one of the most beautiful girls I know, Just as much on the inside as she is on the outside! that goes for the other 2 as well! Your girls are the most accepting, loving, down to earth girls I know and those attributes alone have come straight from you and will help them go FAR in the real world! Love ya!

Aric, Janille, Ryder and Cruz said...

Don't worry we will take care of her if she comes to byu!!! love you guys!!!

Heidi said...

You are all way too kind .. I'm just really good at looking like I have it all together!