Saturday, April 16, 2011

Daddys and Daughters


Daddy Daughter Dates ... Such an amazing opportunity for a girl to spend some quality time along with her Daddy!  I had the privilege of serving as the photographer last night for dance pictures.






I got a little teary eyed more than a few times as I watched these lovely young ladies have the "best night ever" with their dads!  They laughed .. and danced .. and hula hooped .. and giggled the night away.

I remembered my own Daddy Daughter Date -- Don't mind the severe awkward stage that was going on!


Twenty years ago yesterday, my Dad died.  On this anniversary, I was incredibly blessed to spend a night surrounded by daughters and dads and love.  

I am grateful for my Dad and his constant influence in my life.

I am grateful for my Heavenly Father.  I know He loves me and He is a source of light every day.

I am grateful for Jeremy.  My girls are blessed with an amazing dad and they could not ask for anything more.


Such a FABULOUS night .. I am most grateful for the lovely reminder of the importance of creating moments in life that are full of love!




1 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Seriously such a great night that both the dads and daughters will never forget (or live down for that matter)!!

I'm forever grateful to your dad for helping to create and mold one of the most amazing women I know. I love ya Heidi!