Thursday, April 14, 2011

New York

I got asked a few days ago if I ever get sick of going to New York.  Let's see ...

The consultant I met with recently moved buildings.   The new offices just happen to be located in the Bergdorf Goodman building, which just happens to be a couple of blocks from Central Park.  I was seriously giddy walking into this building.

During the tour, I was amazed by the 1920 original flooring that has been painstakingly restored, the open industrial look, and most of all the AMAZING views.  One side of the office looks out over Central Park.  In about a month, that is going to be a fantastic sight!

Through another set of windows, you can see down into the corporate offices of Tiffanys.  Several blue bags were spotted on desks.  Louis Vuitton is also nearby.

Being the mature, professional woman that I am ... I giggled like a little girl during the whole tour!!  I think it is probably fair to assume I will never get sick of going to New York!  :)

0 comments: