Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ScarJo

No one at my house understands the gravity of this situation, so I am coming here.  Scarlett, Scarlett, Scarlett ... where has your mind gone to?  Let me explain.  Scarlett Johansson recently filed for divorce from Ryan Reynolds, and then almost immediately hooked up with Sean Penn. 

Just so I'm clear ... This is Ryan Reynolds:



Sean Penn:



Ryan Reynolds:



Sean Penn:


I volunteer to host an intervention and help Scarlett reevaluate her current position in life.  Your marriage falling apart is one thing .. but Sean Penn.  REALLY??!!

2 comments:

Beth Ann said...

I completely AGREE!!! She has lost her mind, but I think Ryan is better off!! If she finds Penn attractive then there is definitely a screw loose and he doesn't need that! I'm still wishing for a Sandy/Ryan courtship!

Birdie said...

Mama Rawe you are too too funny! This is exactly how I feel!