Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Serve in Style

My sister-in-law is the greatest!


She loves ...

Cooking
Cleaning
Diet Coke
Long Massages
Great Books
Running
Mani-Pedis
Ballet
Lady Gaga
Vampires

All things girly and fancy!

In all these years, I've never seen her without makeup, which is always impressive to me because the entire world has seen me without makeup!  She always looks great!!

She started a catering business a few months ago.  I ran across these little nuggets of fun and immediately thought of her:
Ruby Red High Heel Cake ServerLeopard High Heel Cake ServerWild Eye Designs Heel-204 High Heel Cake Server Zebra
What a perfect little gift to say -
You are amazing!  I'm proud of you!  Way to follow your dreams! Way to put yourself out there!
Plus, every caterer needs a little sass and glamour.

Now I just need to find the perfect apron to go with it and this little love note will be on its way!

1 comments:

KaDee said...

She will love this!! What a cute gift!